Patients are seen by Leonard Gordon and Joshua Gordon by appointment to permit the most efficient care possible with a minimum amount of waiting. When you call for your appointment, please give the receptionist a brief idea of your medical problem and your insurance information.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Photo ID
- Your current valid insurance card
- Referral authorization from your primary care provider if necessary
- List of all medications, including dosage taken currently
- All previous x-rays, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem
- Previous medical records relating to your medical problem
Contact our receptionist during office hours, or schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as you leave our office. If you must cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance, so that we may accommodate another patient.
We know that your time is important, and strive to see patients at their scheduled appointment time, but due to the complexity and unpredictability of our patient’s problems, unavoidable delays may occur. We appreciate your patience and understanding at these times.